Pure Castor Oil
Chemmala Pure castor oil is extracted by traditional method of processing castor oil.The process followed as– collection of seed pods, shelling of pods/winnowing, dehulling/winnowing, boiling the seeds, drying of seeds to reduce moisture, grinding of seeds to form paste, mixing the paste with water/boiling to extract oil, scooping of oil and drying the oil by heating. The percentage by mass of oil extracted was 19.6% and the percentage oil recovery was 39.96%.
1. Rich in antioxidants, vitamin E and essential fatty acids including omega 6 to boost hair
2. growth and give rich nourishing scalp care
3. Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, a monosaturated fatty acid.
4. Ricinoleic acid, the main fatty acid found in castor oil, has impressive anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Castor oil may benefit those who experience dandruff, a common scalp condition
6. Characterized by dry, flaky skin on the head.
NOTE:While castor oil is considered safe in small doses, larger amounts can cause abdominal cramping,
nausea, vomiting and diarrhea