Chemmala Pain Relief Oil
Chemmala Pain Relief Oil works wonders in individuals whose body movements are impaired or whose major or minor joints are affected. It removes toxins from the joints. The toxins cause swelling and redness in the affected areas. The pain relief oil gives you freedom from pain naturally.
The purely herbal and natural oil contains a blend of herbal ingredients like moringa oleifera, mustard oil, coconut oil, castor, cinnamon, clove, turmeric, ajowan, black seed, eucalyptus, camphor, peppermint, calendula, and natural oils for pain relief.
This ayurvedic oil strengthens nerves, joints, and muscles while offering quick relief from pain, reducing the stiffness of the affected areas, and increasing mobility. It is useful for joint stiffness, muscle spasm, and sore muscles.
It is free from mineral oils and preservatives and could be used for men, women, and pregnant women. Simply apply the oil generously to the affected areas and massage gently until the oil is absorbed into the skin.
Symptoms for use
Chemmala Pain Relief Oil is excellent for patients who have rheumatoid arthritis, cervical and joint pains, gout, stiffness, backaches, frozen shoulders, muscular sprains, sports injury, tendinitis, Neuralgiv pain, ligament sprains, and sciatica.
- Messaging with the pain relief oil improves blood circulation in a specific area, soothes discomfort, eases pain, and improves muscle flexibility.
- Chemmala Pain Relief Oil contains herbal extracts like moringa oleifera, eucalyptus, and others that help in the removal of chronic pains.
- The pain relief oil provides heat to the stiff muscles, increasing the blood flow and helping muscles relax.
- The oil contains clove that is used as an effective pain reliever on muscles and joints to provide relief from painful swelling.
- The oil contains cinnamon, an ayurvedic treatment for soothing aching joints and numbness.
- The oil is anti-inflammatory, stimulates blood circulation, enhances mobility, relieves muscular pain, reduces stiffness, and alleviates joint discomfort.
The vital natural and herbal ingredients in Chemmala Pain Relief Oil are:
- Moringa Oleifera
- Mustard Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Castor Oil
- Black Seed
Directions for use
Warm 2 to 3 tablespoons of Chemmala Pain Relief Oil in a small bowl, apply to the affected area, and mildly massage. The warmness of the oil ensures quick absorption and action.
This pain relief oil is to be used externally. Always store Chemmala Pain Relief Oil in a cool and dry place.
The information given about the product is about general pain relief. This is not a prescription product. Always refer to a medical practitioner for medically prescribed pain relief oils.