Vetiver Essential Oil
Sooth the mind and instill calmness.
Chemmala Vetiver Essential Oil is a 100% organic oil that is extracted from the roots of the vetiver plant, which is a member of the grass family. The essential oil has a lot of medicinal and therapeutic properties. It is known for its sharp and powerful fragrance and is used in scents and colognes.
Popularly known as ‘khus’ in Northern India, vetiver oil is derived through steam distillation of the vetiver roots. Its fragrance is woody, earthy, smoky, spicy, and herbaceous. The oil is said to be very calming, grounding, and stabilizing. It is also known to cure sleeping dysfunctions and dispel hysteria, irritability, anger, and stress.
The vetiver oil comes from the tropical rainforest region of the Kodachadri Hills in the Western Ghat area of Karnataka, India. Chemmala Vetiver Essential Oil is a certified organic product made with plant-derived ingredients. It can be used to promote skin tissue regeneration and also helps in removing dark spots, scars, and other marks.
When inhaled via Aromatherapy or directly, vetiver essential oil has a soothing impact on the mind. The oil can be used to get rid of fatigue and mental restlessness. It contains powerful antioxidants that are useful for a wide range of cosmetic care applications and hair care treatments. Vetiver oil can also be used in making soap and scented candles.
Chemmala Vetiver Oil can be used as an anti-aging lotion. It can also be used for massages, as it soothes the mind and brings a sense of positivity and calmness. Always dilute the vetiver oil as it contains pure and powerful extracts that can cause harm to your skin if used in a raw or undiluted form.
100% pure plant-derived organic ingredients
- Vetiver oil has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that are useful to treat wounds and cuts
- The oil has powerful insect repellent properties that make it very effective as a mosquito or bug repellent lotion
- Essential vetiver oil makes the hair strong and lustrous. Add it to your hair oil or shampoo for making your hair shiny, smooth, and thick.
- Vetiver oil is useful as a massaging cream as it helps in relaxing the muscles
- Instant relief is provided if the oil is used on skin burns and rashes
- The antibacterial properties of the oil help in removing acne marks and prevent them from recurring
- Vetiver essential oils prevent the skin from free radicals. It protects the skin from extreme heat, sunlight, pollution, and other external factors. The oil is excellent for skincare.
- Vetiver oil has a positive effect on your mindset. It not only boosts the memory but also helps in enhancing concentration.
- The oil is a great stress buster. Aromatherapy relieves you from tension and stress by diffusing the oil. It also stimulates your energy.
How to use
- If you are using the essential oil with a lotion, cream, or scrub, add 6 to 8 drops of the oil for every 30ml of the product
- If you wish to use it as a fragrance, add 4 to 6 drops of the oil to an aromatherapy diffuser
- While using the oil during a bath, add a few drops directly to the water
- Use a carrier oil if you are using it for massaging
*The product description, including the benefits provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about the product, please contact the manufacturer.