Festive combo – Baby Massage oil and Bath Powder
Special festive combo of Chemmala Ojaswini Bath Powder For Kids and Chemmala Premium Massage Oil has been made keeping in mind the delicate skin of your kid. The aromatic bath powder keeps your kid’s skin odor-free throughout the day. The antibacterial properties present in the powder and massage oil protect the child from skin blemishes and other skin diseases.
Baby Bath Powder: The excellent properties of the moringa leaf powder fight skin inflammation and provide essential vitamins like A and C and minerals to the body. The antioxidants present in the bath powder and oil nourish the skin and improve blood circulation.
Ojaswini Bath Powder also includes fenugreek, senna flower, white turmeric, sandalwood powder, hibiscus flower, and a host of other essential ingredients that make the skin glow and cleanses the skin pores. Rose petals present in the powder protect your kid’s skin from harmful UV rays and the flavonoids ease body pain while keeping the kid moisturized throughout the day.
Baby Massage Oil : Give your baby the moringa seed oil massage. Moringa seeds have antibacterial and antifungal properties that prevent your baby from developing rashes and also soothes and relax colicky babies.
Together with the ever nourishing almond oil and virgin coconut oil that is rich in essential fatty acids and proteins for moisturizing the tender skin, the baby massage oil also provides the richness of vitamin E from almonds that helps in improving skin strength and thickness.
Baby Bath Powder
- Moringa leaves - Contains proteins, amino acids, and antioxidants that reduce skin problems
- Carcuma Aromatica (Wild Turmeric) - Has strong antibiotic properties and protects the skin from diseases.
- Sandalwood Powder - Soothes sunburn and fights acne-causing bacteria
- Fenugreek - Reduces blemishes and helps skin to glow naturally
- Senna Flower - Antibacterial properties are effective in reducing skin problems including blisters
- White Turmeric - Anti-inflammatory properties heal and provide glow to the skin while reducing the dark spots
- Rose petals - This is a natural exfoliator and cleanser
- Green gram - Rich in vitamin A and vitamin C that brightens the skin texture
- Hibiscus Flowers - Purifies the skin by removing dead skin
The other ingredients include sweet basil, orange peel, nilavembu, neem leaves, karboga rice, adhimadhuram, korai kizhangu, and vetiver.
*The benefits of the ingredients mentioned are based on observation and are not suggested or in place of medical prescription.
- Removes dirt and impurities from the skin effectively and brightens the skin
- Keeps the skin hydrated and maintain its elasticity
- Helps in removing dark spots and blackheads effectively
- Relieves the body of inflammation and pain
How to use
Take two teaspoons of Chemmala Ojaswini Bath Powder and mix it with rose water/water as per preference and make a paste. Moist your kid’s body and then apply the paste on the different parts of the body and scrub it well till all nutrients are absorbed. Wash the paste away with warm/normal water and see the skin glow.
*The powder is for external use and not recommended for internal use.
Premium Massage Oil
- Moringa seed oil - Soothes the skin with its antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Virgin coconut oil - A natural moisturizer and cleanser
- Almond oil - Contains vitamin E and vitamin D that prevents skin problems
- Basil oil - Helps in improving digestion
- Vetiver oil - Helps in improving the breathing patterns
- Turmeric oil - Prevents inflammation
*The above-mentioned benefits of the essential oils are based on observation and are not suggested as or in place of medical treatment.
Key Benefits Of Massaging
- Baby massage oil promotes body development and reduces sleep disturbances
- Massaging increases the blood circulation in the infant's body
- Fatty acids and proteins present in the baby oil acts as a natural moisturizer for the skin
- Baby massage oil helps in strengthening the tender bones
- Vitamin E and vitamin D present in the oil improves the quality of the skin
When and how to use
You can apply Chemmala baby massage oil to your baby’s skin from the second week of his/her birth. Lay your baby on his/her back and start massaging their hands. Establish eye contact while performing the activity. Slowly move to the legs and feet once the contact is established. Be gentle while massaging your baby.
Before or after the bath or any other time when the baby is calm is the right time for massaging and you should massage your baby regularly.
*This oil is for external use only and not recommended for internal use.