Chemmala Moringa Healthy Slim Soup
Chemmala Moringa Healthy Slim Soup is made from the freshest natural ingredients and does not contain artificial flavors and colors. The slim soup is gluten-free. It has a perfect mixture of moringa with cluster beans, okra, tomato, thirikadugam, and rock salt.
Moringa enriched healthy, slim soup is a great source of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and essential amino acids. Moringa is a very powerful health-enhancing plant that is rich in bioactive plant compounds and 9 essential amino acids. They are a complete source of protein and support the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
Along with moringa leaves, cluster beans present in the soup are considered to be laxative. It is also rich in phosphorus and calcium that improves bone health. The soup includes several vitamins namely vitamin C, vitamin A, and vitamin K. What’s more, the slim soup is completely fat and cholesterol-free.
- Moringa Leaf - Rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Fights inflammation and lowers cholesterol.
- Cluster Bean - Improves blood circulation and better digestion
- Okra (Lady Finger) - Rich in nutrients. Contains beneficial antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fibre
- Tomato - Rich in antioxidants that combats free radicals and protects the cell
- Dry Ginger - Lowers cholesterol and aids weight loss
- Thirikadugam (Chukka, Milagu, Thippali) - Effective in removing phlegm and adds spiciness to the soup
- Rock Salt - Aids skin health and digestion
- The nutritious soup supports healthy weight loss
- It is an antidote for cold and sinus related problems
- The soup helps in lowering blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar
- Drinking the soup is beneficial for anemic people
- It is good for abdominal disorders
- Good for liver, piles, and spleen
- Regular consumption of the healthy soup increases energy levels and improves the immune system
How To Use
Mix one tablespoon of Chemmala Moringa Healthy Slim Soup in a container. Close the lid and boil it for a minute. Garnish the soup with coriander leaves and serve hot.
For better results, drink the soup 2 to 3 times a day. It contains no added flavors.
*The benefits of the ingredients mentioned are based on observation and are not suggested or in place of medical prescription.